    dropping down to those that begin with "WI". Is this
    possible and if so, how do I go about doing it? Any help
    would be appreciated.

    rsine, Sep 2, 2003

  2. rsine

    Bob Barrows Guest

    rsine wrote:
    > I am wondering if it is possible to narrow in on an item
    > within a listbox of states. For example, right now if I
    > type "W", I will immediately drop down to those states
    > beggining with "W". However if I type "WI", I go to the
    > top of the list with those states beginning with "I". I
    > would like to continue to zero in on the state by
    > dropping down to those that begin with "WI". Is this
    > possible and if so, how do I go about doing it? Any help
    > would be appreciated.

    I have a dynamic listbox example available here:
    http://www.thrasherwebdesign.com/index.asp?pi=links&hp=links.asp

    Even if you can't use the technology demo'ed in this example, it should give
    you an idea of what you need to do.

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Sep 2, 2003

  3. rsine

    Bob Barrows Guest

    On the net? No.
    On my machine? Yes :)
    If anyone wants to provide a home for it, they're welcome to download it. As
    written, it's intended to be used on an intranet, but it can be adapted for
    use on the web.

    Bob

    Bob Barrows, Sep 2, 2003