zip and send solution folder by mail

rom

i know it's not exactly the place to post this question
but i didn't find a betrer group. when i send a zipped
folder with an asp.net application i cant use it on the
destination computer. when i open the solution i cant see
the vb.net files. they appear with a yellow ! sign on them.

Scott Allen

Have you zipped up and sent the entire solution? Do the files fall
into the right directories if you look at where you unzipped the
solution in explorer?

rom

i did zip the entire solution BUT when i open the folder
now i cant see the all the *.vb files........
Have you zipped up and sent the entire solution? Do the files fall
into the right directories if you look at where you unzipped the
solution in explorer?

rom

more interesting - these files appear in the zip file on
the computer i sent it from but doesnt appear in the zip
of the computer that received the files........