Zip and UnZIP ASP.NET

italo

Greetings.
There is a way to zip and unzip files.
its like a Winzip or WinRar or PowerArchiver.. but i need to .NET ZIP
and unZIP these files.

ex. <name_of_file>.zip

i dont know if theses words can explain what i want to know. :p

Kind Regards.
Italo J.

italo

There is a way to zip and unzip files.

Is there a way to zip and unzip files??

btw... thx for any help and sry

italo

im reading all this, but still cant find a way to do it... maybe its in
front of my nose, but still trying.
someone has a code??? im programing in C# for webApplication.
dont know if web is same as Windows web form way to program...

well... i hope we can find a the way to resolve this problem.
thx again and Kind Regards from italo. :)

italo

im reading all this, but still cant find a way to do it... maybe its in
front of my nose, but still trying.
someone has a code??? im programing in C# for webApplication.
dont know if web is same as Windows web form way to program...

well... i hope we can find a the way to resolve this problem.
thx again and Kind Regards from italo. :)

ps. sry double post.

ggibson1

As stated by Justin above you can check out my article
http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/DecompressWinShellAPICS.asp if you
are wanting to Compress/Decompress entire folders with as easily as
possible from an app running on Windows. If you look at the comments
below the article you will see I posted how to create the zip files as
well. This will not help you however if your app is a HTML + Javascript
app running in a web browser. If you app is an ASP.NET app and you want
to do the compression/decompression on the server and the server is a
Windows server then the code in the article will do the trick much
easier than using the icsharpcode library with anything other than
single files.