    delete them?

    -----
    Registered Linux user #334297

    Ghostmaster, Jan 10, 2004

  2. Hywel Jenkins, Jan 11, 2004

  3. Ghostmaster

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:aI%Lb.2793$>
    Ghostmaster said:

    > I uploaded a few zip files to my site and extracted them. Is it safe now to
    > delete them?

    no, you'll need them again one day. you may not think it now but you'll
    want to smack yourself in the head sometime in the future when you need
    them again but they've been deleted.

    --
    brucie

    brucie, Jan 11, 2004
  4. Ghostmaster

    Ghostmaster Guest

    "brucie" <> wrote in message
    : in post <news:aI%Lb.2793$>
    : Ghostmaster said:
    :
    : > I uploaded a few zip files to my site and extracted them. Is it safe
    now to
    : > delete them?
    :
    : no, you'll need them again one day. you may not think it now but you'll
    : want to smack yourself in the head sometime in the future when you need
    : them again but they've been deleted.
    :
    : --
    : brucie

    Ok thanks

    Ghostmaster, Jan 11, 2004
  5. "Ghostmaster" <> wrote in message
    > I uploaded a few zip files to my site and extracted them. Is it safe now

    > delete them?

    If you have a backup copy of the zip file, its safe (and probably a good
    idea) to delete it off the server.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    20% Discount Code: newsgroup

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Jan 11, 2004
  6. Ghostmaster wrote:
    > I uploaded a few zip files to my site and extracted them. Is it safe
    > now to delete them?

    anyone else remember when computing was safe and motorcycling was dangerous?

    --
    William Tasso - http://WilliamTasso.com

    William Tasso, Jan 11, 2004