ZIP FILES

Ghostmaster

I uploaded a few zip files to my site and extracted them. Is it safe now to
delete them?

brucie

I uploaded a few zip files to my site and extracted them. Is it safe now to
delete them?

no, you'll need them again one day. you may not think it now but you'll
want to smack yourself in the head sometime in the future when you need
them again but they've been deleted.

Ghostmaster

: in post <: Ghostmaster said:
:
: > I uploaded a few zip files to my site and extracted them. Is it safe
now to
: > delete them?
:
: no, you'll need them again one day. you may not think it now but you'll
: want to smack yourself in the head sometime in the future when you need
: them again but they've been deleted.
:
: --
: brucie

Ok thanks

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

Ghostmaster said:
I uploaded a few zip files to my site and extracted them. Is it safe now to
delete them?

If you have a backup copy of the zip file, its safe (and probably a good
idea) to delete it off the server.

--Tina

William Tasso

Ghostmaster said:
I uploaded a few zip files to my site and extracted them. Is it safe
now to delete them?

anyone else remember when computing was safe and motorcycling was dangerous?