    Hi all,

    How can I get the ZipEntry from ZipFile which is in another ZipFile?

    Thx
    plutian, Aug 27, 2003

  2. "plutian" <> writes:
    > How can I get the ZipEntry from ZipFile which is in another ZipFile?

    IMHO you can't without unpacking the ZipFile. However, if you want to
    go with ZipInputStream, I have suggested a technique in

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=bdrbrp$jul$

    I didn't get any feedback if it works, so you have to try. And please,
    provide feedback to the group once you have tried. Working code would
    be the best, if it is small.

    /Thomas
    Thomas Weidenfeller, Aug 27, 2003