    anyone know of a good zip/unzip dll i can run from asp? I intend to use it to
    pack/unpack upload and download files to save time.

    TIA
    yabba, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Winzip works fine if you use their command line support add-on and just
    shell out to it. You can also get a list of a few components here.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2187

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 26, 2005

  3. yabba

    yabba Guest

    Thanks Ray :)

    In article <#>,
    myfirstnameatlane34dotcommercial says...

    yabba, Sep 26, 2005
  4. yabba

    Tim Williams Guest

    Tim Williams, Sep 27, 2005