    get them back.

    Wishing a happy day
    LOBI
    Andreas Lobinger, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Andreas Lobinger wrote:
    > Aloha,
    >
    > is a pure _python_ implementation of the zlib available?
    > I have broken zlib streams and need to patch the deocder to
    > get them back.
    >
    > Wishing a happy day
    > LOBI

    Check your zlib version: import zlib; print zlib.ZLIB_VERSION
    There were some fixes you can see described at 'http://www.zlib.net/'
    that are going into python 2.5. If you can figure it out yourself,
    you could build an alternative zlib module to either sit beside
    <pythondir>/DLLs/zlib.pyd or replace it.

    --Scott David Daniels
    Scott David Daniels, Sep 20, 2005