    Thanks,
    Sergio
    , May 9, 2007

  2. I haven't had any reason to look for one, but there must be graphical
    editors out there which parse and generate SVG models. Student projects,
    if nothing else. Have you websearched?

    (If you want to store the new size, I suspect that function is going to
    be called something like resize rather than zoom.)

    Joseph Kesselman, May 9, 2007

  3. Toth Remzy Guest

    Try Inkscape:

    http://www.inkscape.org/

    "Joseph Kesselman" <> wrote in message
    >I haven't had any reason to look for one, but there must be graphical
    >editors out there which parse and generate SVG models. Student projects, if
    >nothing else. Have you websearched?
    >
    > (If you want to store the new size, I suspect that function is going to be
    > called something like resize rather than zoom.)
    >
    > --
    > Joe Kesselman / Beware the fury of a patient man. -- John Dryden
    >

    > ---
    > Virus Database (VPS): 000765-1, 08/13/2007
    > Tested on: 8/16/2007 2:36:51 AM

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 000765-1, 08/13/2007
    Tested on: 8/16/2007 3:23:45 AM
    Toth Remzy, Aug 16, 2007