Zooming and adding labels to svg

4

418928

Hi everybody,

I would like to do things like zooming a svg image and (if possible)
adding labels to identify some polygons. Is there any tool (if
possible, free) that can help me with this? Of course, I would like to
zoom not just for visualization but also for saving the file with the
new size.

Thanks,
Sergio

Joseph Kesselman

I haven't had any reason to look for one, but there must be graphical
editors out there which parse and generate SVG models. Student projects,
if nothing else. Have you websearched?

(If you want to store the new size, I suspect that function is going to
be called something like resize rather than zoom.)

Toth Remzy

Try Inkscape:

http://www.inkscape.org/

Joseph Kesselman said:
I haven't had any reason to look for one, but there must be graphical
editors out there which parse and generate SVG models. Student projects, if
nothing else. Have you websearched?

(If you want to store the new size, I suspect that function is going to be
called something like resize rather than zoom.)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000765-1, 08/13/2007
Tested on: 8/16/2007 2:36:51 AM

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000765-1, 08/13/2007
Tested on: 8/16/2007 3:23:45 AM