    Bob Horvath Guest

    I have a Zope/Plone combination that I have been having POSKeyErrors
    with for a while now. Are there any newsgroups that deal with Zope?

    Bob Horvath, Dec 31, 2004

  2. Bob Horvath

    richard Guest

    Bob Horvath wrote:
    > I have a Zope/Plone combination that I have been having POSKeyErrors
    > with for a while now. Are there any newsgroups that deal with Zope?

    No, but there is a mailing list - see zope.org

    Also, try google searching for POSKeyError.

    Richard

    richard, Dec 31, 2004

  3. On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 10:47:41 +1100, richard wrote:

    > Bob Horvath wrote:
    >> I have a Zope/Plone combination that I have been having POSKeyErrors
    >> with for a while now. Are there any newsgroups that deal with Zope?

    > No, but there is a mailing list - see zope.org
    >
    > Also, try google searching for POSKeyError.
    >

    > Richard

    You could also see if the zeop mailing list is gatewayed to nntp on gmane.
    They have a huge number of FLOSS development mailing lists on that nntp
    server. Google should be able to find it easily.

    Dan Stromberg, Jan 3, 2005
  4. Bob Horvath

    Bob Horvath Guest

    Dan Stromberg wrote:
    > On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 10:47:41 +1100, richard wrote:
    >

    >>Bob Horvath wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have a Zope/Plone combination that I have been having POSKeyErrors
    >>>with for a while now. Are there any newsgroups that deal with Zope?

    >>No, but there is a mailing list - see zope.org
    >>
    >>Also, try google searching for POSKeyError.
    >>

    >> Richard

    > You could also see if the zeop mailing list is gatewayed to nntp on gmane.
    > They have a huge number of FLOSS development mailing lists on that nntp
    > server. Google should be able to find it easily.

    Hey thanks. That gmane tip will come in handy for many things!

    Bob Horvath, Jan 4, 2005