zope ZMySQLDA

Don Rivard

zope 2.71b
ZMySQLDA 2.08
MySQL-python-0.9.2
mysql 3.23.55NT

When I attempt to connect, by creating a Add Z MySQL Database Connection, I
set the connection string
to database user password, and i keep getting the following error
Site Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: server_capabilities

Any ideas why?

Don Rivard

Thomas =?ISO-8859-15?Q?G=FCttler?=

Don said:
zope 2.71b
ZMySQLDA 2.08
MySQL-python-0.9.2
mysql 3.23.55NT

When I attempt to connect, by creating a Add Z MySQL Database Connection,
I set the connection string
to database user password, and i keep getting the following error
Site Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: server_capabilities

Hi,

If you want to see the stacktrace in error messages put
<dtml-var error_tb>
in the standard_error_message of Zope. This needs to be done
trough the web and is very handy for debugging.

The stacktrace shows you the file and the line where
the error occured. Maybe this helps you to find your problem.

thomas

Gilles Lenfant

Thomas Güttler said:
Don Rivard wrote:

If you want to see the stacktrace in error messages put
<dtml-var error_tb>
in the standard_error_message of Zope. This needs to be done
trough the web and is very handy for debugging.

The stacktrace shows you the file and the line where
the error occured. Maybe this helps you to find your problem.

thomas

With Zope 2.6.x (and later), the full traceback and the REQUEST object value
when the exception raised are in the error_log object.

--Gilles

Don Rivard

I know get:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: server_capabilities

Traceback (innermost last):

a.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 49, in publish
b.. Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 32, in mapply
c.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 38, in call_object
d.. Module Products.ZMySQLDA.DA, line 102, in manage_addZMySQLConnection
e.. Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 58, in __init__
f.. Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.Connection, line 86, in edit
g.. Module Products.ZMySQLDA.DA, line 120, in connect
h.. Module Products.ZMySQLDA.db, line 179, in __init__
AttributeError: server_capabilities

I'm not sure what server_capabilities really means.
I will write my own DA for this. Thanks