Zope, ZPT and slots

Jaroslaw Zabiello

I would like to lauch macro from another zpt file. It is easy, of course,
but the problem is I would like the macro could has access to title_or_id
attribute of its caller. I read API, tried template/id, context/id and
container/id but without results.

zpt file and its macro is located. The same is for
tal:content="container/id"/> ;(

bruno modulix

Jaroslaw said:
I would like to lauch macro from another zpt file.

(snip - tech answer in private)

Please stop posting Zope and ZPT related questions here. There are
mailing-lists dedicated to Zope. That's where you'll get the good answers.