ZSI and WSDL schema

Grzegorz Smith

Hi all. I have problem with ZSI and WSDL schema.I generate from WSDL
by wsdl2py client method for webservice. I made soap call and
something goes wrong. Doeas anyone know hot to create some server code
by ZSI from WSDL?? I just suspectes that my return data from
webservice is in incorrect envelope -> so maybe wsdl2py can help mi
generate correct server method, or just generate correct structure
that webservice should return.
Thanks for any help.
Gregor

Simon Brunning

Hi all. I have problem with ZSI and WSDL schema.I generate from WSDL
by wsdl2py client method for webservice. I made soap call and
something goes wrong.

It might help if you were a little more specific.

Grzegorz Smith

Ok here goes a detail:
I call two methods by soap. The response of that methods is described
by xml.
Here is first request: (method name QuickSearch, one parameter called
name)
<xsd:element name="QuickSearch">
<xsd:complexType>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>
So here go 1 response (part of the wsdl):
<xsd:element name="QuickSearchReturn">
<xsd:complexType>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
</xsd:element>
and the methods that I call is here:

def QuickSearch(name):
#here done something by name paramater passed by
#and return parameter name
return {'name':50}
I don't know how to pack returned data to the proper envelope. When I
made SOAP call by hand (just like examples from ZSI everything goes
well), but when I made SOAP by WSDL everything goes wrong.

And here is the second question
I descripe response from my second SOAP Method, it looks like this:
<xsd:complexType name="AlbumResult">
<xsd:element name="NFTG" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" type="xsd:int"/ <xsd:element name="NAZW" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element name="KATG" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element name="DTWO" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element name="MISC" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element name="LOCL" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element name="OPIS" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
type="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
I have data prepared in Python script, but still don't know how to
made proper response envelop with that data.
As you see it's complicated type, but I don't what It should look like
to be proper response.
Any help?
Please
Gregor