    that webservice should return.
    Thanks for any help.
    Gregor
    Grzegorz Smith, Feb 1, 2007

  2. On 1 Feb 2007 03:14:14 -0800, Grzegorz Smith <> wrote:
    > Hi all. I have problem with ZSI and WSDL schema.I generate from WSDL
    > by wsdl2py client method for webservice. I made soap call and
    > something goes wrong.

    It might help if you were a little more specific.

    --
    Cheers,
    Simon B

    Simon Brunning, Feb 1, 2007

  3. Ok here goes a detail:
    I call two methods by soap. The response of that methods is described
    by xml.
    Here is first request: (method name QuickSearch, one parameter called
    name)
    <xsd:element name="QuickSearch">
    <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name="name" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" type="xsd:int"/

    </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
    </xsd:element>
    So here go 1 response (part of the wsdl):
    <xsd:element name="QuickSearchReturn">
    <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name="name" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" type="xsd:int"/

    </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
    </xsd:element>
    and the methods that I call is here:

    def QuickSearch(name):
    #here done something by name paramater passed by
    #and return parameter name
    return {'name':50}
    I don't know how to pack returned data to the proper envelope. When I
    made SOAP call by hand (just like examples from ZSI everything goes
    well), but when I made SOAP by WSDL everything goes wrong.

    And here is the second question
    I descripe response from my second SOAP Method, it looks like this:
    <xsd:complexType name="AlbumResult">
    <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name="NALB" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" type="xsd:int"/

    <xsd:element name="NFTG" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" type="xsd:int"/

    <xsd:element name="NAZW" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="KATG" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="DTWO" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="MISC" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="LOCL" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    <xsd:element name="OPIS" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
    type="xsd:string"/>
    </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
    I have data prepared in Python script, but still don't know how to
    made proper response envelop with that data.
    As you see it's complicated type, but I don't what It should look like
    to be proper response.
    Any help?
    Please
    Gregor