Search results

  1. S

    Class receipt c++

    That is the only think i have, but it's hard for me to call them in main #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class Receipt { private: string storeName; double purchasedGoods {2}; double price[purchasedGoods]; public: Receipt(string storeName...
  2. S

    Class receipt c++

    I only write this but im sure is it correct class Receipt { string name; static const double SIZE {2}; double price [SIZE]; };
  3. S

    Class receipt c++

    Hello can someone help with this please Write a receipt class. Class to contain as data members • The name of the store • Array of prices of purchased goods, and member functions: • Constructors • get () and set () - for prices to work with individual elements of the array • show () -...
Top