Search results

  1. abdlimran

    Extends

    If you want to extend the property of this object to a new object you should write your code in a class and constructor method. Example: class MyObj { constructor(name) { this.name = name; } } const myObj = new MyObj('I am Jhone'); class AnotherObj extends MyObj { constructor(name...
  2. abdlimran

    Hello All

    Hello Ragnar28! Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the forum and help others.
  3. abdlimran

    New Member Introduction

    Thank you
  4. abdlimran

    New Member Introduction

    Thanks
  5. abdlimran

    Menu in a separate file

    You need to make a header.php file and put the header code up to <body> tag starting. then include header.php to every file on the top.
  6. abdlimran

    I am learning code...

    Welcome & happy programming
  7. abdlimran

    New Member Introduction

    Hello! Awesome people's, I am Imran, I am a new member of this forum and am a newbie web developer, I am learning web programming -JavaScript and PHP. Hope I will get good support from this forum.
Top