¿How-to read port RS-232 from a ASP.Net on the client?

Arturo Estigarribia

¿How-to read port RS-232 from a ASP.Net on the client?

I want to read from the client PC, the port rs-232, and then the string that
I should get... send it to the server from the client.

I would apretiate any help about this, thanks in advanced.

Arturex.

Michael Pearson

You'd need an ActiveX control to make this happen. ASP.net can not talk
directly to hardware like that on the client side.

Michael