.

Arne

Once said:
I personally use http://sales.stickyworm.com to register my domain
name(cheap under 10$/yr) also, some free stuffs come with it like free
mail redirection, etc... and i suggest you get a free 5 credits account
at www.zoneedit.com.

What the hell is this?
Are you replying to somebody (why no "Re:" in the subject line)?
What is the subject (you can add it your self even if OP don't have any)?
What are you replying to (quote the ref. part of OP's post)?

Now it's a total mystery to everybody who (like me) don't have earlier
post in the thread available. Visit the link in my sig.

Edwin van der Vaart

Arne said:
What the hell is this?
Are you replying to somebody (why no "Re:" in the subject line)?
What is the subject (you can add it your self even if OP don't have any)?
What are you replying to (quote the ref. part of OP's post)?
Perhaps he makes a commurcial/advertising for the domain registration.
That why he maybe spamming the NG.

Blinky the Shark

Arne said:
What the hell is this?
Are you replying to somebody (why no "Re:" in the subject line)?
What is the subject (you can add it your self even if OP don't have any)?
What are you replying to (quote the ref. part of OP's post)?

Now it's a total mystery to everybody who (like me) don't have earlier
post in the thread available. Visit the link in my sig.

Or the one in mine.

Armkreuz

Blinky said:
Or the one in mine.

WOW! I am the original poster, and i have no idea how this reply go
here, please if a modarator can remove my post it will be perfect t
me... Sorry again... btw , i found this page only today by searchin
"sales.stickyworm.com" with copernic just to find where my pos
arrived(was seem to be lost). i didnt know the existence of this foru
until today(even when i made the original post) so this is a bi
mistake..

And no it was not intended to be a Commercial spam or somethin
like that

Thanks

-
Posted via Viper Internet Forum
http://www.viper.uk.net

Blinky the Shark

Armkreuz said:
WOW! I am the original poster, and i have no idea how this reply got
here, please if a modarator can remove my post it will be perfect to

This is not a moderated group.
me... Sorry again... btw , i found this page only today by searching

This page? Oh, you're using some clunky web interface. I see.

===Boilerplate===

You can probably access this public Usenet newsgroup directly with
some fine news client like slrn or pan or knode or others [1], rather
than some clunky web interface, unless, say, you're at firewalled at
work and IT hasn't favorably responded to your request for Usenet
(NNTP) capability. Do yourself and the rest of Usenet a favor: check
out your options and take control of your own Usenet experience.
And learn Usenet conventions and courtesies -- things you won't learn
using some clunky web gateway.

[1]Even with a piece of crap you might already have, like Outlook
Express, which, as bad as it is, still beats web interfaces for this
activity that wasn't meant for webification.

=================
"sales.stickyworm.com" with copernic just to find where my post
arrived(was seem to be lost). i didnt know the existence of this forum
until today(even when i made the original post) so this is a big
mistake...

This is a Usenet newsgroup. The clunky web interface makes it look
like a web forum, as the website tries to make you think it's their own
forum.
And no it was not intended to be a Commercial spam or something
like that.

Get a real news client, and learn how to use Usenet correctly.