1st Post: Rookie Problem

Joined
Dec 1, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

Firstly I look forward to offering my advice or any valuable code i develope.
I am currently creating a 1-D simulation programe using wxPython,MatPlotlib,Numpy and SciPy.

Basically I'm trying to create a real time GUI. The user will initially deteremine an integer from a spinner, slider or what ever. Then via an event button, I want the program to be able print a certain number of spinners proportional to the intial user specific on the GUI.

User set slider/spinner --> User Activates Event Button --> Program produces desired amount of sliders.

Anything help on this matter would be appreciated, i'm sure this has been solved before, i just need to find the answer.

Cheers,

papereejit