2-D graphical rendering/manipulation

h4ck4w

I'm trying to do some basic graphical manipulation in Perl. I am just
going to use 2-D images in some standard format (GIF, JPG, PNG, etc.).
Is there some simple module out there that can render, layer, move,
rotate, and perhaps draw basic lines, shapes, etc? I've been poking
around on CPAN, and was looking at OpenGL. This looks like it could do
the job, but is definatley much more than I need. Is there something
simpiler out there? Any and all input will be appreciated. Thanks.

John Bokma

http://search.cpan.org/~jcristy/PerlMagick-6.17/Magick.pm ?