2 Projects, Same Filename

Chris

The scenario:

I'd like to work on two projects locally which have the same name and make
periodic updates to their
respective staging servers.

How can I work off of my local dev PC on Project B, even though Project A
with the same name is already configured? In other words, how can Project A
and Project B coexist on the save development PC if they have the same
solution/project file names?

Thanks,
Chris

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You can have multiple projects with the same name, except with ASP.NET (ie,
the actual http://localhost/{NAME} must be different). But, you can fudge
your way around this by setting up a different app name and storing the code
outside of the Inetpub root.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA