3 Open RoR Positions + Telecommute + Bacon = BLISS!!

Larry

If you:

*Are an experienced RoR developer
*Like the option to telecommute
*Want a stable, 40+ hour position
*Love BACON wrapped in Skittles!
*Enjoy working on a challenging, open source application

Please contact me asap as these positions will fill fast! I can
provide all the details you'd like regarding the app, position,
environment and team. These positions do require US citizenship.
Please email me for more information: (e-mail address removed)

andrew mcelroy

If you:

*Are an experienced RoR developer
*Like the option to telecommute
*Want a stable, 40+ hour position
*Love BACON wrapped in Skittles!
*Enjoy working on a challenging, open source application

What if you're a vegetarian, but are hip to the rest of the list?
BTW, experienced rails developers aren't going to call themselves a RoR
developer.
DHH ranted about that a few years back. The hipsters call it rails.

Andrew