3rd party link button won't retain visited color

Dot net work

I have a 3rd party link button control that when clicked does not
retain it's visited color status on postback. (Actually, the first
control on the form does, but all others do not.)

When I hover the mouse over the link button control, I can see the
custom javascript in the browser's status bar. It puts a wrapper
around the usual __doPostBack function call.

Is this wrapper causing IE to get confused as to the visited status of
the page?

Thanks, regards, dnw.

Stefano

"Dot net work"
I have a 3rd party link button control that when clicked does not
retain it's visited color status on postback. [...]
Is this wrapper causing IE to get confused as to the visited status of
the page?

Yes, it's possible.

Can you say us the name of that control?
Thanks, regards, dnw.

Bye

Stefano

dotnw

Stefano, the control is part of a validation package called VAM, and it
is the beta 3 version.

The control in question provides additional functionality over the MS
link button control in that it allows you to assign the link button a
group name. Group names can be very useful for grouping sets of
validation controls on one page.

However, as I really like the idea of seeing the visited link color
stay when I click a link button, I may forsake the additional
functionality, and go back to using the MS link buttons.

Thanks, regards, dnw.