    Do you know any other tool like this where I can integrate my code
    with.

    Every help is appreciated

    diffuser78, Apr 4, 2006

  2. diffuser78

    Phlip Guest

    I show how to edit a Tkinter canvas with GraphViz to draw diagrams, in only
    a few lines of Ruby code, here:

    http://www.zeroplayer.com/cgi-bin/wiki?TestFirstUserInterfaces

    Open the first PDF, and search for "Family Tree".

    You could do the same thing, in only seventy billion lines of C++ code. (C++
    is not really the best language for GUIs.)

    If you can't use my entire stack, you can use many other fine GraphViz
    tools, including light editors.

    Phlip, Apr 4, 2006