3rd party tool

diffuser78

I am new to c++. I got a new project where I have to create a GUI and
attch my code to it.

The GUI should look like vsTASKER www.virtualsim.com

I mean GUI lets user create diagram, and my code should read that
diagram and run the algorithm.

Do you know any other tool like this where I can integrate my code
with.

Every help is appreciated

Phlip

I am new to c++. I got a new project where I have to create a GUI and
attch my code to it.

I show how to edit a Tkinter canvas with GraphViz to draw diagrams, in only
a few lines of Ruby code, here:

http://www.zeroplayer.com/cgi-bin/wiki?TestFirstUserInterfaces

Open the first PDF, and search for "Family Tree".

You could do the same thing, in only seventy billion lines of C++ code. (C++
is not really the best language for GUIs.)

If you can't use my entire stack, you can use many other fine GraphViz
tools, including light editors.