__default_alloc_template gone

gbs

I have been using gcc 3.3 for a long time. Today I tired building my
software with version 3.4.1. One problem I found was that
__default_alloc_template was gone. What has replaced it? (if anything)

Greg Silverman
Northrop Grumman
San Jose, CA

Stephan Br?nnimann

I have been using gcc 3.3 for a long time. Today I tired building my
software with version 3.4.1. One problem I found was that
__default_alloc_template was gone. What has replaced it? (if anything)

Greg Silverman
Northrop Grumman
San Jose, CA

Please take note that the function you are looking for starts with double
underscores and is therefore a reserved work for the implementation.
This means you never should use and worry about it.

Stephan Brönnimann
(e-mail address removed)
Open source rating and billing engine for communication networks.