__doPostBack problem

Ilya Volodin

Hi,
I'm seeking some help with regards to the JavaScript function
__doPostBack(eventTarget, eventArgument).
Currently, I'm not very up to date in ASP.NET (just don't have time to
switch from asp to asp.net right now).
I'm trying to create a page on a website that would have a form, that would
log you into our extranet (written in ASP.NET). I copied the form from our
current extranet and change action information for it. I also changed the
form itself a little bit to follow our design standards for web-site.
Problem is, that I'm not using submit button to send the form any longer, it
was replace by <input type="image"> and it doesn't look like this function
is being called in this case. As soon as I change image to submit everything
works fine (just doesn't work with our current design). Can you give me some
directions to solve this problem.
Thank you in advance,

Ilya Volodin