    is their any graphic program for handling sqlite like phpmyadmin or
    access in python?

    thanks

    Gandalf, Jun 3, 2008

  2. rekall?

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Jun 3, 2008

  3. Gandalf

    Gandalf Guest

    mmm, for windows... ?

    Gandalf, Jun 4, 2008
  4. Gandalf

    alex23 Guest

    Do we have to do this dance every single time you ask a question?

    Your time (and ours) would be better invested in your learning how to
    search for things via Google.

    alex23, Jun 4, 2008
  5. If you run Firefox:

    Marc-Andre Lemburg
    eGenix.com

    Professional Python Services directly from the Source (#1, Jun 04 2008)________________________________________________________________________
    2008-07-07: EuroPython 2008, Vilnius, Lithuania 32 days to go

    M.-A. Lemburg, Jun 4, 2008