About c programing

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by shawn, Jul 22, 2007.

  1. shawn

    shawn Guest

  2. Richard Heathfield, Jul 22, 2007

  3. Keith Thompson, Jul 22, 2007
  4. shawn

    Default User Guest

    I can't believe you and Richard actually checked it out. I'm seriously
    thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
    hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
    worth it.

    Brian

    Default User, Jul 23, 2007
  5. Default User said:
    And I can't believe how many of the witless questions asked here by
    Googlies are taken seriously by so many people. I guess we all have
    independent credulity levels.
    I don't think it happens often enough to merit such a response. In any
    case, adding a filter for gmail in the From will probably get rid of
    most such articles (although admittedly it would not have ridden you of
    the one that started this thread).

    Richard Heathfield, Jul 23, 2007
  6. shawn

    I suppose.

    I just can't do that, because there are good contributors that use both
    those services. I wouldn't filter people by the tools they use, even
    though you're right, it would eliminate much of the noise.

    Brian

  7. Default User said:
    I think that depends on how flexible your killfiler is. I'm beginning to
    wonder whether KNode's scoring system is not quite so stupid as I had
    hitherto supposed.

    Richard Heathfield, Jul 23, 2007