About c programing

Default User

Keith said:
I see nothing about C programming on that site.

I can't believe you and Richard actually checked it out. I'm seriously
thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
worth it.

Brian

Richard Heathfield

Default User said:
I can't believe you and Richard actually checked it out.

And I can't believe how many of the witless questions asked here by
Googlies are taken seriously by so many people. I guess we all have
independent credulity levels.
I'm seriously
thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
worth it.

I don't think it happens often enough to merit such a response. In any
case, adding a filter for gmail in the From will probably get rid of
most such articles (although admittedly it would not have ridden you of
the one that started this thread).

Richard said:

And I can't believe how many of the witless questions asked here by
Googlies are taken seriously by so many people. I guess we all have
independent credulity levels.

I suppose.
I don't think it happens often enough to merit such a response. In
any case, adding a filter for gmail in the From will probably get rid
of most such articles (although admittedly it would not have ridden
you of the one that started this thread).

I just can't do that, because there are good contributors that use both
those services. I wouldn't filter people by the tools they use, even
though you're right, it would eliminate much of the noise.

Brian

Richard Heathfield

I just can't do that, because there are good contributors that use
both those services.

I think that depends on how flexible your killfiler is. I'm beginning to
wonder whether KNode's scoring system is not quite so stupid as I had
hitherto supposed.