About keyword

Ravindra

Hi all,
i am developing a desktop application in vb.net. This is about searching
most profitable keyword. I could able to retrieve the data i.e most
profitable keywords. Problem is how can get the values such google ads,
overture ads, cost per click.please let me know.it is urgent.
cheers
ravindra

Scott M.

Most profitable keywords for WHAT? Be more specific as to what you are
asking for.

If you are talking about what are the most common keywords users do searches
on, last time I heard it was "sex" and "money".

Ravindra

To find out the profotible keywords. There are some tools like overture.com,
nichebot.com. I could parse the data and display it in the datagrid.Actual
problem is i want to display the google ads for particular keyword. Suppose
for keyword sex want to find out how many google ads are there. When you
type the sex in google u will see on the right side of the page sponsored
links. That is what to display as a number. so please let me know.

Scott M.

So you are looking to find out the number of sponsored links supplied by
Google after a keyword has been entered?

Scott M.

Now, that I'm clear on what it is you want to do, I think you should make a
new post (start a new thread) with a subject of "How to count the sponsored
links returned from a keyword search".

This really isn't about searching the most profitable keyword (which doesn't
make sense).

Good luck.

Ravindra

thank you scott