accesing treeview nodes

Henk

Hello,

Is there a way to acces a treeviewnode with javascript
So for example i have this code:

Dim node as treenode
treeview.nodes.add(node)

normaly i add a atribute to a control something like this
textbox.atributes.add("onclick", "javascriptfunction")
but this won't work on a treenode.

Also i can't acces the ID of the node in the javascript funtion, this won't
work:
document.getelementbyid("<% node.ClientID %>")

Is there an alternative way to acomplish my tasks..

Thanks in advantage.

Henk