Access denied? why getting this message? help

Guest

Hello,

I finished the 1st phase of my project, publicated on the production server. Also I am using basic authentication for security.

I am also treating all the exceptions, but now everytime try to run the page, gets the default error page of microsoft, very abstract, with the title 'Access denied'.

I am working with .net about year and half and never seen the message. I even uninstalled and installed the framework 1.1 !

thanks in advance for your help

Reza

Ben

Access denied to what? Do you have more detail than that? Like what is
producing the error message? A file write, delete, object creation etc?