access elements in a complex structure

Larry

Hi,

I have a quick question...suppose I have the following data structure
returned by dmap_unpack(); and shown by Data::Dumper :

$VAR1 = [
[
[
'Header',
[
[
'Notice1',
'Hello World!'
],
[
'Notice2',
'Cazzo dici??'
],
[
'Buffer',
2048
]
]
]
]
];
How can I access single element in the structure??

Like how can I access: key->Notice1

thanks ever so much

Larry

Tim Heaney said:
But wouldn't you rather use a hash?

I cannot use a hash. Both of your exemplase did not work: Pseudo-hashes
are deprecated at dmap.pl line 36, <DATA> line 1

Larry

Larry said:
I cannot use a hash. Both of your exemplase did not work: Pseudo-hashes
are deprecated at dmap.pl line 36, <DATA> line 1

Iam sorry i was wrong it is all working great now