Accessing COM+ Component(Part of different Domain envn) from ASPX page

Kiran Nakhate

Hi,

I am Kiran Nakhate working as a Senior Developer in Planetasia, Bangalore.

We are developing an asp.net application which interacts with the COM+
component. This COM+ component supports Transaction context
functionality.Within this context, we are creating multiple database
connections. If the database & COM+ components are residing in two different
domains, it is giving COM Exception.

Does anybody knows the solution about this problem?

Please respond.

Thanks in advance,

Kiran Nakhate

Stefan Kiryazov

Hi Kiran,

COMException.ErrorCode returns the HRESULT of the error that occured in
the COM server. This might help.