AccessKey and letting the user know

Guest

I've set up the accessKey for my Submit button to 'S'. The usual Windows
method for letting the user know would be to underline the 'S' in Submit on
the button text.
How do I do this in the Text property of the control? I tried &Submit -
didn't work and I couldn't find anything in the help.

Ideas?

Thanks.

Eliyahu Goldin

Andre,

The best you can do is to use <button> html tag (or HtmlButton control). In
this tag you can put html formatting inside the text to appear on the
button.

For example:

Eliyahu