Achtung!

badura

Achtung, everybody! I have this theory that both Bill Gates and Steve
jobs built trap doors in every operating system that they sell on
PCs. This enables the US government to snoop on your computer
anytime they want via the trapdroor. Do you want privacy? Then
immediately unplug your computer from the internet, the computer that
contains the your most private files and buy a mini-PC for 500 USD to
surf the web. That is the solution.

The bottom line in, both of these guys have sold us out!

Chris M. Thomasson

Achtung, everybody! I have this theory that both Bill Gates and Steve
jobs built trap doors in every operating system that they sell on
PCs. This enables the US government to snoop on your computer
anytime they want via the trapdroor. Do you want privacy? Then
immediately unplug your computer from the internet, the computer that
contains the your most private files and buy a mini-PC for 500 USD to
surf the web. That is the solution.

The bottom line in, both of these guys have sold us out!

I suggest that you put your tin-foil hat back on so the government can't
read your brain via the secret chip they installed within it when you were
born. Anyway, why do you single out the U.S. Government?

kwikius

Chris said:
Well, according to that observation, the OP has nothing to worry about;
right?

;^)

Maybe not . Unfortunately it appears that American Govt just don't have
a sense of humour... The guy in 2nd article is looking at 60 years in
jail... the charge being embarassing the american govt AFAICS..

regards
Andy Little

Chris M. Thomasson

kwikius said:
Maybe not . Unfortunately it appears that American Govt just don't have a
sense of humour...

I don't think they ever did.

The guy in 2nd article is looking at 60 years in jail... the charge being
embarassing the american govt AFAICS..

Well, shi% happens... Don't get busted in China... :^O