Ad Rotator / Ad Management?

Leon

I need an ad management system that record impressions and clicks as well as
display gif, jpeg, and flash banners. I don't mind trying to build it
myself, but I'm kind of press for time. do anyone know of any good pre-built
..net ad rotator managements components or system ("anything") that will
handle this task or should I just go-far coding it myself?