Add several arguments to DataNavigateUrlField / DataNavigateUrlFormatString

Fredrik Rodin

Hi!

I'm about to create a datagrid and columns at runtime. The problem I have is
to add additional arguments to the querystring.

The code:

Dim hc1 As New HyperLinkColumn
hc1.DataTextField = "sProduct_Name"

hc1.DataTextFormatString = "Show details for"

hc1.DataNavigateUrlField = "sProduct_ID"

hc1.DataNavigateUrlFormatString = "details.aspx?ID={0}"

hc1.HeaderText = "Show detail"

DataGrid1.Columns.Add(hc1)

This works just fine. BUT, I want to add another argument to the
querystring. The argument will be present in my datasource ( a dataview).

Any help appreciated.

/Fred