adding a table to formview

JohnE

Have a situation in which the webform has a formview in it. It is all set up
per the user's request. As well as the Edit and Insert parts. Now they
decided to have it look like another webform that was done. That webform has
a table in it, but not a formview.

Now comes the embarrassing part; I cannot think of how I would go about
adding a table, at least 2 columns maybe 4 and 50 rows, with the form view
info in the table. I'm thinking it would be something like the following;

<asp:Label ID="lblCRID" runat="server" Text="Label"
Width="60px" BackColor="Gainsboro"></asp:Label>
etc
etc

I would have to do this thru all 50 rows in the Item template of the form
view. Also, I would have to repeat the process in the Edit and Insert
templates as well.

Is this all correct?

Thanks...John