Adding new records to a grid dynamically

AnandaSim

Hi All,

I've read about the standard asp.net controls and other general info.
I'm puzzling out how to make a "register new member" webpage - with the
ability to allow for at least one interest. That is, I'm thinking of
having a drop down list which allows one area of interest, and if the
participant wants to choose more, then more similar drop down lists
appear - the participant continues to fill out the details and finally
hits "submit" at which time the record is saved to an sql server
database.

What are good approaches? Any articles and/or tips on this?

Thanks

Ananda