Advice on redirection after session timeout

Larry

I have a requirement to redirect to a pre-defined landing page if the
session times out. I'm able to trap when the session time's out, however, I
am unable to redirect. The software seems to go into an infinite loop. Any
suggestions. Thanks!

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

It will loop, as the page keeps staying out of session. You need to set up
the redirect page so it breaks the cycle. IE, redirect and have that page as
sessionless.

You are best to do this on the client, but the client can only "guess" when
it is out of session, based on settings, as communication only takes place
when there is a Request from the client.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!