    3.Breaking the back button

    Will these get solved.

    SABIN, Bangalore.

    Sabin.A.K, Bangalore, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Le Vendredi 18 Novembre 2005 10:08, Sabin.A.K, Bangalore a écrit :
    I'm looking for a response with Python MVC frameworks -- django, turbogears,
    etc. But you could consider looking at seaside[1] or wee[2] which are based
    on continuations.

    [1] http://seaside.st/
    [2] http://rubyforge.org/projects/wee

    Jean-Roch SOTTY

    Jean-Roch SOTTY, Nov 18, 2005

  3. Sabin.A.K, Bangalore

    Paul Boddie Guest

    It depends. Issue 3 presumably describes the way the back button
    doesn't "undo" your last interaction but instead often takes you off
    the page and back to what you were viewing before. Whether the back
    button was "broken" before, for things like form-based applications, is
    also an open issue.

    I think you need to explain issue 2 in more detail for me (at least) to
    understand what you're suggesting. As for issue 1, where your objection
    presumably lies in the need to handle whole page updates in an
    application as well as what I call "in-page updates" (thus ignoring the
    Web 2.0 blogging community's tendency to overhype straightforward
    concepts using catchy but obscure and inaccurate acronyms), strategies
    certainly do exist to combine the two approaches without necessarily
    ruining standard Web accessibility. There does appear to be a certain
    Web 2.0 "scene" which seems hell bent on reinventing "old school
    client/server" over HTTP; I intend to pay as little attention to such
    endeavours as my RSS feed reader will allow.

    Paul

    Paul Boddie, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Sabin.A.K, Bangalore

    John J. Lee Guest