Ajax ScriptResource.axd load failed.

MAN

Hi,

I've done an application using .net 3.5 ajax and ajaxtoolkit. I've check on
development local PC everything was ok. But when I deploy on server 2008 come
out javascript error message:

Sys.scriptloadfailed exception: the script /ScriptResource.axd?d=
.............. failed to load. ... Missing call to
Sys.Application.notifyScriptLoaded()

This problem maybe same which posted on
http://forums.asp.net/p/1204923/2361492.aspx but it doesn't specify how to
solve.

Anyone please give advice how to solve it.

Thank you very much.