    this *is* the first error msg I got from ajc.

    Thanks for any spotting,

    -Shin

    Shin, Dec 2, 2005

  2. Shin

    Oliver Wong Guest

    I don't know much about AspectJ, but it sounds like you suspect this to
    be a bug in the compiler. If so, you may wish to try an alternate compiler,
    abc, and see if this latter one accepts your code.

    http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/introduction

    abc is supposed to be "almost compatible" with ajc. The differences are
    listed at:

    http://abc.comlab.ox.ac.uk/differences

    - Oliver

    Oliver Wong, Dec 2, 2005