[ANN] Confluence 0.7.1 Released

Tom Hawkins

I just released Confluence 0.7.1, which includes a few
minor language improvements and a new installation package.

Confluence is a functional programming language for RTL logic design.
The Confluence compiler generates synthesizable Verilog and VHDL
and cycle-accurate C and Python models.

And with 0.7, Confluence also integrates with the open-source SPIN
Model Checker to conduct formal verification, random simulation,
and equivalence checking.

Downloads:
http://www.launchbird.com/download.html
http://spinroot.com/