[ANN] Swat - A todo app for Gnome

hemant kumar

Hi Folks,

Swat is a todo list manager for Gnome & Emacs.

Heck : Emacs?

Features:
- Manage your todos, add them according to priority and category.
- Move your todos to wish list, when not feeling like working on them.
- libtomboy bindings for global shortcut(Alt-F11).
- Nice stats for number of tasks finished and added.
- All your todos are in a .org file and hence can be managed from
Emacs as well using org-mode.
- System tray integration.

KeyBindings:
- Alt-F11 : from anywhere, brings the todo window to front.
- Esc : to dismiss todo window.
- Control-N : to add a todo.

Installation :
- sudo gem install swat

Requirements:
- gtk and gtk-ruby
- May not work on Windows/OSX .

Code:
- http://packet.googlecode.com/svn/branches/swat/

Mailing List and Forums :
- Ahem

own coals.

http://gnufied.org

[...]

It needs a "snippets" directory in your home directory,where all your
todo related files would be stored. So, make sure you have them.

own coals.

http://gnufied.org