Annual Online User/Customer Engagement Survey 2006

Richard Sedley

First off apologies to anyone who has heard about this survey via
another group.

As part of my company cScape's on going research into customer
engagement we have commissioned a public survey from online publisher
E-consultancy. The survey focuses on the measurement of user/customer
experience, organizational readiness and web technology. So hopefully
it is relevant to some of the people in this group.

The survey has been sent to 20,000+ E-consultancy subscribers and is
already delivering some interesting results. If you would like to take
the survey (and get a free copy of the resulting report) please visit
the E-consultancy site.

http://surveys.e-consultancy.com/survey?iv=b510e601f9ffdd6

There are about 20 questions and it is designed to take about 10
minutes.

Thanks

Richard Sedley

Viper

Richard said:
First off apologies to anyone who has heard about this survey via
another group.

As part of my company cScape's on going research into customer
engagement we have commissioned a public survey from online publisher
E-consultancy.

Wouldnt it be funny if you got a few million "people" to take that survey
all with different answers and stuff and it screwed up your results?

Nullified

Wouldnt it be funny if you got a few million "people" to take that survey
all with different answers and stuff and it screwed up your results?
That a threat, snakepiss? Only you might want to make sure youre not
in trouble there, you fucking dickweed ;o)

Dan

Richard said:
As part of my company cScape's on going research into customer
engagement [snip]

Sorry... I'm not engaged... I don't even have a significant other!

Viper

Nullified said:
That a threat, snakepiss? Only you might want to make sure youre not
in trouble there, you fucking dickweed ;o)

Nah I dont do a thing but let some people know about a spammers web form...
What they do is their business. :)

Nullified

Nah I dont do a thing but let some people know about a spammers web form...
What they do is their business. :)
Hmm. Im not so sure. I always thought that over there in the repressed
shithole you call home, it would be unlawful to set in process what
you insinuate above. Or, of course, to petition others to do it on
your behalf ;o)
Anyway, since as you say youve done nothing wrong, you wont mind me
passing on your details to the OP, just in case his survey is
mysteriously fucked up and his company are suitably pissed to consider
hiring a lawyer

Viper

Nullified said:
Hmm. Im not so sure. I always thought that over there in the repressed
shithole you call home, it would be unlawful to set in process what
you insinuate above. Or, of course, to petition others to do it on
your behalf ;o)
Anyway, since as you say youve done nothing wrong, you wont mind me
passing on your details to the OP, just in case his survey is
mysteriously fucked up and his company are suitably pissed to consider
hiring a lawyer
Go for it.. But since he spammed maybe his company will toos him out on his
ass...

Jerry Stuckle

Viper said:
Go for it.. But since he spammed maybe his company will toos him out on his
ass...

You know, if I were British I'd be embarassed to be in the same country
as him.

On second though, if I were French I'd be embarassed to be in the same
continent!

He really sets a good example for the rest of the U.K., doesn't he. Oh,
I forgot - spammers are that way. And pedophiles are even worse.
What's that make a spamming pedophile? :=)

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

Nullified

You know, if I were British I'd be embarassed to be in the same country
as him.

On second though, if I were French I'd be embarassed to be in the same
continent!

He really sets a good example for the rest of the U.K., doesn't he. Oh,
I forgot - spammers are that way. And pedophiles are even worse.
What's that make a spamming pedophile? :=)

No, Jerry, you stay in that rat-infested hovel you call home - we
prefer our shores uncontaminated by fuckups like you ;o).
Just a quick question tho - how does it feel to live in a country
reviled by the whole fucking world?