    controls.

    Any clues appreciated. Driving me nuts!!!

    Thanks, Kat

    KatB, Oct 8, 2004

  2. KatB

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    use flow layout, not grid

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 8, 2004

  3. KatB

    KatB Guest

    Flow layout doesn't allow me to position controls as I want them, side
    by side, etc. When I try to move a control, it jumps to the top left
    corner. I need to lay out the page in a very specific format.

    Assuming I'm not again missing something, I guess the answer is that I
    can't do what I'm talking about?

    Thanks for taking the time to answer!

    Kat

    KatB, Oct 9, 2004
  4. KatB

    ESPN Lover Guest

    Try formatting them using tables and even nested tables while in Flow layout
    mode. This should give you the ability to locate controls into very
    specific spots on the screen while allowing for a dynamically generated set
    of controls to not overrun things below it.

    ESPN Lover, Oct 9, 2004
  5. KatB

    KatB Guest

    Ahhh, I see...I'll give that a try!