Any way to control spacing between controls in web form?

KatB

Still searching for a way to accomplish this.

For example, I have a radio button list of unknown listitems placed on a
web form, beneath that I have another control (of any type). Depending
on how long the radio button list ends up being when populated from the
dataset, I can't correctly place the next control on the page without
danger of overlapping or leaving too much space between the two
controls.

Any clues appreciated. Driving me nuts!!!

Thanks, Kat

KatB

Flow layout doesn't allow me to position controls as I want them, side
by side, etc. When I try to move a control, it jumps to the top left
corner. I need to lay out the page in a very specific format.

Assuming I'm not again missing something, I guess the answer is that I
can't do what I'm talking about?

Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Kat

ESPN Lover

Try formatting them using tables and even nested tables while in Flow layout
mode. This should give you the ability to locate controls into very
specific spots on the screen while allowing for a dynamically generated set
of controls to not overrun things below it.