    Thanks and Regards,

    Amit Agarwal
    Software Programmer(.NET)

    .NET Follower, Feb 3, 2004

  2. I have worked both with the Microsoft resource file method, as well as an
    engine architected against a database. Both models work well, but are tuned
    for specific needs. I would use resource files for simple things, like tags
    on forms. For large chunks of text, the database is a better option.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 3, 2004

  3. thx for ur reply ...

    .NET Follower, Feb 4, 2004