Apache HttpClient - problem with cookies

javateamPL

Hello,

I am using in my project a org.apache.commons.httpclient. While
visiting some pages (but only some) by executing getMethod I get the
following warning:
2008-02-07 17:15:38 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processCookieHeaders
WARNING: Cookie rejected: "$Version=0; flags=3ed; $Path=/;
$Domain=MyDomain". Illegal domain attribute ".MyDomain". Domain of
origin: "MyDomain"

Is there an easy way to turn it out?

Thanks, Mark

GArlington

Hello,

I am using in my project a org.apache.commons.httpclient. While
visiting some pages (but only some) by executing getMethod I get the
following warning:
2008-02-07 17:15:38 org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processCookieHeaders
WARNING: Cookie rejected: "$Version=0; flags=3ed; $Path=/;
$Domain=MyDomain". Illegal domain attribute ".MyDomain". Domain of
origin: "MyDomain"

Is there an easy way to turn it out?

Thanks, Mark

Notice the dot (.) in front of "MyDomain" in 'Illegal domain attribute
".MyDomain".'
See if some pages are passing erroneous value to the method...

javateamPL

Hello,
Notice the dot (.) in front of "MyDomain" in 'Illegal domain attribute
".MyDomain".'See if some pages are passing erroneous value to the method...

After my investigation I found out that the page which I am accessing
is badly formatted. Therefore is there a way to disable or change the
place for showing these warnings (from a console to a file, for
example). Thanks!

Regards, Mark