App using old path

sling blade

I have recently moved my web app from the developing environment on to
the web server.

However I noticed in an error message (I recieved when I first tried
to run it on the web server) that in the stack trace the app is trying
to reference the physical path from the computer in which it was
developed on and not the server it presently resides on.

Any suggestions on how to get it to reconfigure to the new path.

Thanks for any help.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

It certainly sounds like a hardcoded path somewhere. Is there anything in
the web.config that you forgot to update?