Appercot-ti

Gloops

Hello everybody,

In my statistics I saw that http://appercot-ti.com/ visited my site.

I presume that this is an honour, but I found no way of displaying what
they say in another language than Russian, in which I just can say "da",
and I am not sure about the accent.

Did I look too quickly ?

We are OK that this is not quite in the topic of this newsgroup. Which
one would you advise ?

JJ

Hello everybody,

In my statistics I saw that http://appercot-ti.com/ visited my site.

I presume that this is an honour, but I found no way of displaying what
they say in another language than Russian, in which I just can say "da",
and I am not sure about the accent.

Did I look too quickly ?

We are OK that this is not quite in the topic of this newsgroup. Which
one would you advise ?

Which part of statistics is that, actually?

If it's on the "Referrer" field, then it means that a person was browsing
appercot-ti.com then clicked on a link that point to your website. So this
person may or may not be associated to appercot-ti.com.

Although it's probably unlikely, if it's on the IP or origin, then the
person's IP is really part of appercot-ti.com's IP block, and is associated
with appercot-ti.com.

Ben Bacarisse

Gloops said:
In my statistics I saw that http://appercot-ti.com/ visited my site.

What does it mean to say that a URL visited your site?
I presume that this is an honour, but I found no way of displaying
what they say in another language than Russian, in which I just can
say "da", and I am not sure about the accent.

Are you talking about some sort of comment mechanism? Did someone leave
a comment or post a reply to something perhaps?

Your question seems to be about translating what was said, and that's
not really on topic in an HTML group. Did you try an online translator?

It's possible you have an HTML question. Maybe you want to know how to
mark the language a remark is written in, or maybe you want some
automatic way of translating marked-up text, but that does not seem
likely.
Did I look too quickly ?

We are OK that this is not quite in the topic of this newsgroup. Which
one would you advise ?

Sorry, I have not better suggestion. Traffic is very low in this group
so I doubt that anyone will mind much.

Helpful person

If you're asking about translating the page simply view it using Chrome.

Richard Fisher

Gloops

Well, this is in the log, it is not very easy to make the fields
correspond to their titles, as some fields are empty.
I insert an empty line between the titles line and the data line, as I
thing it will be clearer :

#Fields: date time s-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query s-port
cs-username c-ip cs(User-Agent) cs(Cookie) cs(Referer) sc-status
sc-substatus sc-win32-status sc-bytes cs-bytes time-taken

2013-08-18 20:35:34 192.168.111.40 GET /Home.aspx - 80 - 46.118.126.194
Opera/9.0+(Windows+NT+5.1;+U;+en) - http://appercot-ti.com/ 200 0 64 0
126 2683

There are several lines like that but I imagine it is clear with one.

It is somewhat strange to see 192.168.111.40 in a web log, no ? Well I
precise that appercot-ci.com is not my hoster.

I changed the hosting solution recently, the analysis solution that was
proposed with the previous one is not available with this one. I shall
have to discover what is proposed.

Well, about the translation, I wanted to be sure I did not miss
something obvious, I guess I shall have to ask them by mail whether the
site is proposed in another language. Given the object, it would be a
good idea.

Thank you for your answers.

Ben Bacarisse

Gloops said:
Well, this is in the log, it is not very easy to make the fields
correspond to their titles, as some fields are empty.
I insert an empty line between the titles line and the data line, as I
thing it will be clearer :

#Fields: date time s-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query s-port
cs-username c-ip cs(User-Agent) cs(Cookie) cs(Referer) sc-status
sc-substatus sc-win32-status sc-bytes cs-bytes time-taken

2013-08-18 20:35:34 192.168.111.40 GET /Home.aspx - 80 -
46.118.126.194 Opera/9.0+(Windows+NT+5.1;+U;+en) -
http://appercot-ti.com/ 200 0 64 0 126 2683

So http://appercot-ti.com/ is the referrer. It's not 100% reliable
(essentially the client can set it to anything it likes) but it may well
be reliable in this case.
There are several lines like that but I imagine it is clear with one.

It is somewhat strange to see 192.168.111.40 in a web log, no ? Well I
precise that appercot-ci.com is not my hoster.

No, I think s-ip is the server IP address. The c-ip (46.118.126.194) is
the client IP address.

<snip>

Jukka K. Korpela

#Fields: date time s-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query s-port
cs-username c-ip cs(User-Agent) cs(Cookie) cs(Referer) sc-status
sc-substatus sc-win32-status sc-bytes cs-bytes time-taken

2013-08-18 20:35:34 192.168.111.40 GET /Home.aspx - 80 - 46.118.126.194
Opera/9.0+(Windows+NT+5.1;+U;+en) - http://appercot-ti.com/ 200 0 64 0
126 2683

So? Someone or something seems to have visited http://appercot-ti.com/
and followed a link there that points to your page. Why should we care?
Why should even you care? Are you going to scan through the logs daily
and check out such things?

This is Usenet, so some odd people might help with this odd question if
you had told the URL of *your* page.

Gloops

Hot-Text wrote, on 20th Aug. 2013 10:16 UTC + 2 :
If I see:: visited my site
I world ping it with SuperScan 3.00

appercot-ti.com
* + 195.43.83.57 fb-sys15.camelhost.net
(...)
And put this in the Web Browser Address Bar
http://appercot-ti.com/Thank_You_For_Coming_By
He see is message in his 404 Page not found Log

You is he is Host by: camelhost.net

Well, what gave you the idea to write "Thank_You_For_Coming_By" ?