Application creates IWAM_<machinename> user profile?

\Rob\

Why does my ASPNET application create a IWAM_<machinename> user profile?

Obviously it runs under the security context of this account but I'm not
sure why it creates this profile.

I am on a test Win2000 AD domain controller with IIS5. I have disabled the
ASPNET user account. The ASPNET process runs under IWAM_<machinename>.

Thanks

\Rob\

I have since learned that since I am on a domain controller, the ASPNET
process runs under the IWAM_machinename account. Is it normal for this user
profile to be created under the Document and Settings folder? I have set the
Deny Logon Locally GPO for this account. Also, anyone know how to unload
this profile without rebooting? IISRESET does't do it. Other than this,
everything works OK.